Terms and Conditions
- This website is operated by The Alcoholfree Company B.V. We are registered in the Netherlands under number 64087255. Our registered office is at Sterrenbergweg 29, 3769 BS Soesterberg, the Netherlands. Our VAT number is NL855516215B01.
- These T&Cs apply when you buy any goods via this site or otherwise use this site.
- We may change these terms and conditions ("T&Cs") at any time. Please check them carefully.
Right to cancel
- If you are a consumer (ie acting for purposes outside a business), you have the right within 7 working days of delivery of goods to cancel the contract by email to email@example.com or any of the other methods specified in Online and Distance Selling Regulations in which case we will refund the price paid for the goods plus delivery charges attributable to the cancelled item. You are required to take reasonable care of items. If you cancel, you must return the goods at your expense to our trading address shown in the FAQs on our website. We will charge you the direct costs of recovery if you do not comply or if you return them at our expense. (This right of cancellation does not apply to bottles which have been opened.)
- Your above rights under the Online and Distance Selling Regulations are not affected by our separate returns policy.
Payment and price
- Payment is in advance by the means stated on our website. We will only process payments if we obtain authorisation from our payment partner Multisafepay. If we do not receive full payment in cleared funds within 7 days of your order, then we are entitled to cancel this contract.
- The price for the goods you order is as stated on our site at the time you send us your order. VAT or sales tax is included unless we say otherwise.
- If we have mis-priced any item by mistake, we are not obliged to supply the item at that price provided we notify you before we despatch it. If we do notify you, then you can decide if you want to order the item at the correct price but, if you don’t, we will provide a full refund of any payments already made.
- Delivery costs are charged extra at the rate shown on our site when you place your order. NB The delivery charges do not include customs or import duties which may be applied to your order by the relevant authorities. It is your separate responsibility to pay for these.
- Your order is an offer to buy from us. Please check your order very carefully to ensure it is correct. You must order at least the minimum quantity specified on our website.
Acceptance / unavailability
- There will be no binding contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually despatch the goods to you. Until then we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason. Nothing else that we do or say will amount to acceptance of your offer. If any goods are unavailable, we will notify you of the unavailability as soon as possible and will arrange for a full refund if you have been charged or mutually agree a substitute with you.
- We will only arrange for delivery once we have received full payment in cleared funds. Delivery will be to the address which you specify when ordering.
- We will do our best to arrange delivery within the time specified on our website or, if none, a reasonable period. We are not liable for late delivery to the extent that this is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery if we think that the recipient may be under 18. Where delivery requires a signature on receipt, the docket must be signed only by a person who is 18 or over.
- Delivery is also subject to the delivery conditions on our website.
- Risk of damage or loss to the goods passes to you on delivery or if you wrongfully refuse delivery when delivery is attempted.
Faulty or mis-described goods
Our responsibility to you
- Nothing in this agreement in any way limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited.
- You must give us a reasonable opportunity to remedy any matter for which we are liable before you incur any costs remedying the matter yourself.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage where:
- There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees;
- Such loss or damage was not reasonably foreseeable by both parties;
- Such loss or damage is caused by you, for example by not complying with this agreement; or
- Such loss or damage relates to a business.
Your responsibility to us
- You will be responsible to us for any loss or damage we suffer arising from your breach of this agreement.
- Property (ie ownership) of the goods shall not pass to you before we have received cleared payment for the goods.
Intellectual property rights
- All trade marks, logos, graphics, images, photographs, animation, videos, text and software used on this site are our intellectual property. You may display or reproduce such content insofar as necessary to view it within our site for private, genuine non-commercial use. You may not otherwise retrieve, display, modify, copy, print, sell, download, hire or reverse engineer (unless permitted by applicable law) such content without our prior written consent.
- Any content which we ourselves make available on this site is intended for very general guidance but we cannot guarantee that it is accurate or up to date. Before acting on such information, you must make your own appropriate enquiries including as to its accuracy and suitability for your purposes and take appropriate professional or other advice. You rely on such information at your own risk.
Availability of our site
- We will do our best to maintain the operation of our site and to rectify faults if they occur but we cannot guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error-free. We may have to suspend the site for repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason.
Third party websites
- We may link to third party websites which may be of interest to you. We do not recommend or endorse those sites or the products or services which they offer nor are we legally responsible for them as they are outside our reasonable control. You use such third party sites at your own risk.
"Act of God"
- Neither you nor we are liable for failure to perform or delay in performing any obligation (excluding payment) under this agreement if the failure or delay is caused by any circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- These T&Cs shall be governed by English law and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of the United Kingdom.
- Headings used in this agreement are for information and not binding. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in connection with our Site. Any failure by either party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement does not mean this is a "waiver" (ie that it can’t be enforced later). If any part of this agreement is ineffective or unenforceable for any reason, then it will be replaced with a provision which as far as possible achieves the same thing and the rest of the agreement shall continue to apply. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement except insofar as expressly stated otherwise.
- If you have any complaints, please contact us via the contact details shown under customer service.